Lucie and Nicki have been devising and delivering LGBTQ+ training and events since 2009 with a focus on creating an inclusive environment and challenging homophobia, biphobia & transphobia.
They have run a number of annual events aimed at young people (aged 11 – 25), developing age appropriate activities to challenge stereotypes and raise awareness of LGBTQ+ equality issues. They have also delivered training to a range of staff from education establishments, government agencies and voluntary sectors, providing practical and simple advice which can be easily implemented for lasting impact.
Free2B currently offers a half day programme to organisations and education establishments within London:
Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Understand why its important to create an LGBTQ+ inclusive environment
- Have examples of simple, practical and low cost changes and actions that can be implemented easily
- Have the opportunity to practise challenging HBT-phobia in a supportive environment
- Develop an initial action plan to start the change process in your organisation
- Receive a list of relevant support and information organisations and services